This week I had another visit with the always friendly CTV Morning Live crew to talk about how you can take a few simple steps to spring clean your health.
Spring is often the time that you are ready to get out move your body. It is a time that you begin to really feel like you are ready to make those changes that have been slowly creeping into your mind.
Get rid of the junk food. Get out into the sunshine. Make better food choices.
These ideas are what inspired today’s CTV segment.
We talked about:
- Replace a snack with a cleansing beverage like fruit infused water (find out why carbonated beverages, including water, may be a problem for you).
- Bring your runners with you in your car (and everywhere) so you can get out and work.
- Go to the Farmer’s Markets for fresh produce and grass fed meat/
- Get shelves and baskets to organize your pantry and cupboards and throw out food that is not serving you (you know, the processed garbage).
- Try the Sundried Tomato Pesto & Salmon Foil Wraps recipe. It’s great for bbq’ing or baking and you can prep it in advance.
What are you going to do to spring clean your health? Please let me know in the comments section!
Obviously, getting healthier and maintaining your progress can be overwhelming sometimes. Knowing how much you should be eating, how much exercise is enough (or too much) and figuring out what other factors are playing a role can feel frustrating. That is why I work closely with my nutrition consulting clients to help you create a healthy lifestyle that you love and that you can sustain. Connect with me HERE.