Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Special equipment: none
- 2 pounds salmon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup wheat-free tamari
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Place salmon in a dish with a lid.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle mixture over salmon.
- Allow to marinate ½ hour or overnight.
- Grill or bake salmon at 425ºF for 12-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF. Serve with Tzatziki.
For more simple By Design recipes why not pick up your copy of the Eat By Design Cookbook. I’ve created it in the form of a 28-day meal plan (plus grocery lists!) so you don’t need to think about what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner for the next month. Or you can grab the first 7 days FREE by clicking here.